Tuesday, September 8, 2009

You've got...fan mail!

We have a new member here at the hellacious ramblings of elle...

A warm welcome everyone to Distributor in Chief, Courtney Henslee. My sister, who promises to be a regular subject and suspect around these parts.

After my post yesterday I emailed the only two people in the WWW2
(whole wide world and world wide web), who if by nothing other than obligation, I knew would bother to click on the link and investigate what exactly I had stirred up this time. One was my mother and the other, well self-appointed Distributor in Chief who so characteristically updated her Facebook status with the birth announcement of my blog and welcomed me home tonight as a follower.

I am honored to have her blogside and I'm looking forward to all the sisterly growth that comes with being virtual neighbors.


No comments:

Post a Comment